Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving over to Raspberry Pi 3B+
Normally the raspberries are pretty secure, so this is unusual, the image is the same, but there is some internal configuration that goes on when you boot it up to make it work for each type of raspberry. I had to make a new SD for my 3B+ and thats when this issue came up.  Going back to the 3B was painless and all worked but I was curious to locate the cause, and narrowed it down to either the hardware or the OS. So I used a new SD for the 3B to avoid losing the working version.

It does not seem to be hardware it does in fact appear to relate to the version of Raspbian, but no clue why.... very frustrating. For now I'll keep my old SD in the 3B and finish my projects, not sure if I can send them to MagPi though, if they don't build on all versions of Raspbian it will confuse the readers. I'll try to build them on code::blocks to see what happens.
I also posted on the raspberry.org forums to see if anyone else has a clue?

There errros are all similar to this.
error : 'constexpr const T& glm::vec<2, T, Q>::operator[](glm::vec<2, T, Q>::length_type) const' cannot be overloaded

1> GLM_FUNC_DECL GLM_CONSTEXPR T const& operator[](length_type i) const;

and relate to every use of a glm concept.
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

Messages In This Thread
Moving over to Raspberry Pi 3B+ - by Brian Beuken - 08-02-2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Moving over to Raspberry Pi 3B+ - by Brian Beuken - 10-26-2018, 06:47 PM