Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Register
As you might notice we get a lot of spam bots trying to log on to the forum, a few do get through, but I am doing a pretty good job of keeping them out. But even so, up to 20 applications a day are recieved from spam bots, which are booted mostly before they get a chance to post.

Registration here is easy, just log in, register and wait for your email.....which will never come... I've disabled the emails because the spam bots were automatically responding and gaining access.

So all access is down to me checking your IP is not listed on a spam check site, and approving.

It is also helpful if you post a notice on the open parts of the forums to verify you are indeed who you claim to be.. Just a hello, and why you are here is enough to ensure a smooth ok on your application. Even without a post I will validate your request within a day or 2 and feel free to come back and check if you have access.. Then please post a hello notice or ask any questions you might have.

If you have registered and not been given access after a few days, please just post here in the open sections, it will be moderated, but I will see the thread, and activate you.

All part of the service, keeping this forum spam free.
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's