Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time here, hello from Thijs.
Hello everyone, 

It seems like I'm one of the first members here. I'm known as Thijs van Boesschoten, I've studied networking and am doing a study on programming at the moment. In my networking classes we were thought how to use the pi as a networking tool/system. As such at the time I bought a Raspberry 0 and Arduino uno and I'd like to see what they will be able to do game wise(hopefully without melting). 

As such I'm seeing myself as a near complete rookie and would love to learn more about using SBC's and game programming.
----
Kind Regards,

Thijs van Boesschoten

Student game programmer at
NHTV Breda(Breda University of Applied Sciences)

E-mail me
Nice to have you here Thijs, yes you're one of the 1st so hopefully as content gets added you will find this a useful resource and discover just what your Pi can do as a games system. (its more than you think, but probably less than you'd hope Smile )
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

hi thijs!
Glyn Marcus Leine
Student game programmer at:
CMGT International Game Architecture and Design

Breda University of Applied Sciences
(02-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Ty_Rymer Wrote: hi thijs!

Hi Thijs! It seems Holland is the nr. 1 country on this forum Big Grin
(03-15-2018, 07:03 PM)pahendriks Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Ty_Rymer Wrote: hi thijs!

Hi Thijs! It seems Holland is the nr. 1 country on this forum Big Grin

I encouraged a few of my students to sign up as they are also doing a Raspberry project, though not with my book.
Brian Beuken
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

(02-17-2018, 08:33 PM)McKon Wrote: Hello everyone, 

It seems like I'm one of the first members here. I'm known as Thijs van Boesschoten, I've studied networking and am doing a study on programming at the moment. In my networking classes we were thought how to use the pi as a networking tool/system. As such at the time I bought a Raspberry 0 and Arduino uno and I'd like to see what they will be able to do game wise(hopefully without melting). 

As such I'm seeing myself as a near complete rookie and would love to learn more about using SBC's and game programming.

are you getting notifications?
Brian Beuken

(03-15-2018, 10:12 PM)Brian Beuken Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 08:33 PM)McKon Wrote: Hello everyone, 

are you getting notifications?

Sadly, no notifications on my side. Although I probably wasn't subscriber to the thread at the time. Maybe try again now that I've changed it.
----
Kind Regards,

Thijs van Boesschoten

Student game programmer at
NHTV Breda(Breda University of Applied Sciences)

E-mail me
think I'm still having issues sending mail from the forum, I'll get to it soon, busy with other things at the moment.
Brian Beuken