Poll: When writing games what do you struggle with
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Graphic set up/usage (OpenGLES)
0%
0 0%
Logic
0%
0 0%
C/C++ itself
0%
0 0%
OOP concepts
0%
0 0%
Scale/Scope
0%
0 0%
Setting up the PC/SBC
0%
0 0%
Linux/Raspbian
0%
0 0%
Optimisation
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you find hard to understand?
thought it might be useful for some to get an idea of what you find tricky to get your head around, here's a small poll, if a subject gets enough interest I'll see if I can make a video or something to help out.
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

and if you have another topic, let me know I'll try to add it
Brian Beuken
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

My issue is where to put the code in the appropriate places to ensure there is fluid movement during the game, especially with regards to what is mentioned in the book and the use of the supplied code.
Are you still having issues understadning program flow?
Brian Beuken

(03-30-2019, 01:21 PM)Brian Beuken Wrote: Are you still having issues understadning program flow?

Actually, I made it page 130 'Da Baddies' and got stuck.  I had to step away from this for a bit but am now going back through chapters 4 and 5 to see if I missed anything.

Thanks
cool, as always I'm here if you need some help..just shout.

All I ask is you make a fair attempt to fix things yourself, and use me as a final resort..you'll be much happier with yourself if you fix the issues, or indeed find a fault in the book Big Grin
Brian Beuken

well this is working out well lol Big Grin
Brian Beuken