Forums
First time here, hello from Thijs. - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.scratchpadgames.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://www.scratchpadgames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (http://www.scratchpadgames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: First time here, hello from Thijs. (/showthread.php?tid=15)

First time here, hello from Thijs. - McKon - 02-17-2018

Hello everyone, 

It seems like I'm one of the first members here. I'm known as Thijs van Boesschoten, I've studied networking and am doing a study on programming at the moment. In my networking classes we were thought how to use the pi as a networking tool/system. As such at the time I bought a Raspberry 0 and Arduino uno and I'd like to see what they will be able to do game wise(hopefully without melting). 

As such I'm seeing myself as a near complete rookie and would love to learn more about using SBC's and game programming.

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - Brian Beuken - 02-18-2018

Nice to have you here Thijs, yes you're one of the 1st so hopefully as content gets added you will find this a useful resource and discover just what your Pi can do as a games system. (its more than you think, but probably less than you'd hope Smile )

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - Ty_Rymer - 02-22-2018

hi thijs!

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - pahendriks - 03-15-2018

(02-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Ty_Rymer Wrote: hi thijs!

Hi Thijs! It seems Holland is the nr. 1 country on this forum Big Grin

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - Brian Beuken - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 07:03 PM)pahendriks Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Ty_Rymer Wrote: hi thijs!

Hi Thijs! It seems Holland is the nr. 1 country on this forum Big Grin

I encouraged a few of my students to sign up as they are also doing a Raspberry project, though not with my book.

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - Brian Beuken - 03-15-2018

(02-17-2018, 08:33 PM)McKon Wrote: Hello everyone, 

It seems like I'm one of the first members here. I'm known as Thijs van Boesschoten, I've studied networking and am doing a study on programming at the moment. In my networking classes we were thought how to use the pi as a networking tool/system. As such at the time I bought a Raspberry 0 and Arduino uno and I'd like to see what they will be able to do game wise(hopefully without melting). 

As such I'm seeing myself as a near complete rookie and would love to learn more about using SBC's and game programming.

are you getting notifications?

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - McKon - 03-17-2018

(03-15-2018, 10:12 PM)Brian Beuken Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 08:33 PM)McKon Wrote: Hello everyone, 

are you getting notifications?

Sadly, no notifications on my side. Although I probably wasn't subscriber to the thread at the time. Maybe try again now that I've changed it.

RE: First time here, hello from Thijs. - Brian Beuken - 03-17-2018

think I'm still having issues sending mail from the forum, I'll get to it soon, busy with other things at the moment.